I can't tell you how much better life has been the past couple of weeks! Why? Because T-Ball and Coach Pitch are OVER!!! It is amazing at how much time they can take out of your lives. Kip played Coach Pitch this year and did very well, he has learned how to hit the ball (some of the time). His coaches were amazing...thanks Cory & Neal- you guys were soo patient with all of those little boys. Sier was officially in T-Ball this year, even though he played quite a bit with Kip last year. Mark was Sier's coach, and Craig Peterson was the assistant. Once again, amazing job with the patience of the coaches. The little kids were so fun and cute to watch run around the bases, they did so well at throwing the ball to first base as well. I'm so glad to have Spring out of our lives, and I gladly welcome Summer....now we can really get started on softball tournaments for Mark. These are just the joys of having an active family :)



2 comments:
Amen Sista! And I second how AMAZING our kids coaches were-so awesome. When do you want to go to the splash pad? Tomorrow's out for me, but my kids are bugging the crap out of me to play with Kip and Sier? Let's plan a time next week. Let me know what works.
Hey! So I just wanted to yes we would love to come stay at your house the night of the 3rd if the invitation is still open! We are only staying that night and leaving the 4th. Let me know how that sounds...
Post a Comment