Jul 6, 2008

I was tagged!!

Thanks for tagging me Jenny P!!!

3 Joys...

1. My Family. There is nothing funner than spending time with just the four of us. My kids make me smile and laugh all day long.
2. Vacationing- I hope to do a lot more of this in the next few years to come. I can't wait to make all of those fun memories with my family.
3. Boating. I love being on a boat in a lake. Not many things make me happier or give me more joy.


3 Fears....

1. Losing one of my kids.
2. Death by drowning or burning.
3. Being trapped in a small space...claustrophobic!!!!

3 Goals....

1. Being able to teach my kids right from wrong.
2. Traveling more!
3. Hopefully having a baby in the next year!!!

3 Obsessions...

1. Blogging
2. Having painted toenails.
3. Having fun with my kids.


3 People I tag...

1. Jera
2. Jesse
3. Joni

1 comment:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Babies huh? Are you shooting for a girl!?

Fun Pictures