Aug 19, 2008

Jera






This is dedicated to my great sister-in-law, friend, and partner in crime. If you haven't met Jera here's a little about her. I always think that she's just as tall as I am, but then whenever I'm around her and we both have no shoes on she's like a midget compared to me! She is pretty much up for anything....going to the skate park in the rain, going shopping in our grubbies, last minute movies, having ugly "mom" pants to wear four wheeling. She really is a fun person to be around. She is also one of my rocks. She is very giving, patient, and loving. One of the best words to describe her is Christlike. I have learned a lot from her over the past 8 years that she's been in my life- we didn't have the best start, but over the last few years we've really gotten to love and understand each other. There are lots of memories we share together like thinking we were going to have to sleep in the snow one time we went four wheeling in American Fork Canyon, and all the four wheelers got stuck! (I'm laughing out loud right now just thinking about it.) Or me making her fit a stupid little plastic slide in her little trunk that I bought at Fred Myers, and it was POURING rain outside. She's the best at talking me into buying stuff when I shouldn't. ( I really hope Mark isn't reading this!) And she's always a good listener if you can ever get her to shut up! Here are a few fun pictures of her, just to embarrass her a little bit.

1 comment:

Bearden Family said...

Oh, that is great... Thank you. That was very sweet. Good thing I didn't cry at all reading it.....:) I remember all of those good times too. We sure know how to have fun!!!
Luv ya!

Fun Pictures