Today is Brocks 7th birthday- Yippee!!! He is such a fun kid to be around, and my kids absolutely love him. For those of you who don't know much about him....He has BEAUTIFUL eyes, he knew his phone number when he was only 18 months old, he is very original...last year for Halloween he was going to be a surf board, or a s'more, or a marshmallow...all of which were his very own ideas. He is always watching out for the under dog, and is a very compassionate little boy. And, he is the only kid I know who actually spit up in Marks mouth when he was a baby!! We love you Brock... Happy Birthday



1 comment:
K! I've been gone from the blogging world forever!!! I never get the chance to sit down anymore. I want to go to Jackson so bad! It looked like you guys had a lot of fun. Those boys of your are so cute! They look so much alike its crazy! All my love and I'll try to be a better friend and keep up with life...
Post a Comment