Every year my parents have a Halloween party...It stems from a long tradition from when we were little kids with our cousins. We play the candy bar game, eat chili, and dress up. It gets funner and funner as the kids get older. We missed Mark this year because he was hunting...he was just glad he got out of dressing up. Here are some fun pictures of the kids and adults. I think Alex won the "most daring" costume since she wouldn't keep hers on and was in her panties and tank top all night!! What a cute little girl, I love you Alex. Thanks Mom and Dad for doing all the work for such a fun party.
5 comments:
Hey! I want to get copies of your pictures, all of mine turned out crappy! so if ya could please e-mail me some, I'd love ya forever. Thanks!
HA, HA, HA, I love your costume Lara, that was so funny!!!
Halloween party and nothing about your Birthday? Well Happy Birthday Lara! I hope it was great!
Hey, there you are! Joni found us which led me to you! Ta da! Funny how that works, eh? Looks like a fun Halloween party by the way. Anthony and I would really like to get together again sometime if "all y'all" are up for it. Sorry I'm shy at first. It'll take a few get togethers before I warm up. Pretend. Have a great day!
The Halloween pics are great. You looked great. Hope all is well. xoxoxoxoxAnnette
Post a Comment