Oct 29, 2008

That's What Friends Are For

So one of my good friends calls me last night to see if I could pick her son up from Kindergarten today. Of course I did, no questions asked. He is, after all, Kips best pal...and in the same class as him, so it really wasn't a big deal. Little did I know I was watching Parker so that his mom and dad could be on Good Things Utah! Did she bother to tell me, or anyone about it??? NO!!! She just calls me up asking for a favor, and doesn't even bother to tell me why! I just assumed she needed to do something for work. Next time you can bet I'm asking her questions!!! Check this out to see why she was on GTU. http://proulx-x-4.blogspot.com/2008/10/big-changes-for-proulx-family.html Also, this is them on TV.....http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=88295@video.ktvx.com&navCatId=462 .....Congratulations guys! I think you both look amazing and you deserve it!

2 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

They look pretty amazing, Huh? You do too! You've kept yours off forever now! Congratulations!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

I guess our secret stardom is out now. We really didn't want to offend anybody (Lara) by not tellig the world. But what if we had looked or acted like idiots. That's a live show you know! Thanks for watching Parker anyways.

Fun Pictures