Nov 21, 2008


This past week Mark has been working 8-9 hour days, instead of 10-12 hour days.....sucks for the overtime $, but it's great to have him around. He has been able to get a ton of things done around the house.....spot lights put up in back and on the side, motion sensor lights, and Christmas lights! It took him a few nights to finish because we ran out of lights and we were trying to decide what kind of lights to put on and as a matter of fact, he's still not done. We need one more strand. Any how....Sier has been helping him every second he can. He stands outside and just watches him work, if Mark comes in so does Sier. He has become his dads shadow lately...very cute. So with Mark on the roof the past couple of nights Sier has been DYING to go up there with him....finally Mark broke down and said it was okay (I DID NOT WANT HIM ON THE ROOF) But I VERY UNWILLINGLY helped him up there. Sier sat right by the swamp cooler and CRIED!!! He was terrified and got right back down!! A few minutes later he wasn't scared of it anymore, and we let him try it again....he conquered his fear. I know...I'm the worst mom in history for letting him on the roof, just put it on the list of things I do wrong...I'm a hoverer, I let them have ice cream for breakfast (sometimes...what's the difference between ice cream and lucky charms?? They both have the same nutritional value), we bought them a four wheeler when Kip was 3 (almost 4!), and we let them play on the roof!! But it made for a great picture.

2 comments:

The Edwards Family said...

I don't think you are a bad Mom, Abby gets on the roof with Justun to put up lights and fix things. I am sure I will let Haddie get up there this year too if she wants. Or maybe that just makes me a bad mom too? You wanna have a "Bad Mom's club"?

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

I'm in. My kids have been on the roof lots of time. I think its what makes us good moms.

Fun Pictures