We went sledding a couple days after Christmas at the point of the mountain. It was a ton of fun, but VERY cold. The weather was actually great, but it was the stupid wind that made it so cold. Kurt and Jesse were the ones who really wanted to go, but they didn't get there until we were all about ready to go home! Kip had so much fun with Kayden & Ethan; they made trains, hit jumps, and walked up the hill more times than I want to count. Poor Kip would get so tired of walking up the big hill, so he would just play at the bottom for a while until he felt like making the 15 minute treck back up! Sier hated the whole thing, the only time he was having fun was when he was going down the little hill with Lauren. By the time everybody was ready to go home, the kids had been crying sitting in the back seat of the truck for about a half an hour until Mark & I were ready to go....I know...great parenting! Joni and I crashed sooo hard, only making it down about 5 ft of the hill. I really don't know how neither one of us got hurt because we rolled over each other about 4 times.....It was hilariouse, I'm sad nobody got it on camera!!! Fun times.






1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! We have yet to go sledding or make a snowman. Hopefully there is enough winter to do that. We are off track in two weeks so hopefully we can do it then.
Post a Comment