Jan 29, 2009

Softball in the Winter

The Team

Annie & Payton

Mark & CJ



Kip, Jenny, & Tessa



Waiting for another game


Sier pouting- It's what he does best.


Big step! Sier can buckle his own helmet.


Jamie & Jesse



Last weekend we were lucky enough to be able to go down to St. George. I was so excited to go down to sunny, 60 degree weather! BUT WAS IT??? NO! It was rainy on the drive down, rainy playing the games, rainy on the way home. It was pretty nice to get away though. We stayed in Kurt and Jesse's Time Share with them and Steve & Jamie. We took our kids (along with their scooters). The guys ended up playing pretty well, and took 3rd place.....in the best of the worst division. But hey, they got trophies, t-shirts, and long sleeve shirts. This trip sure did top the California trip that Mark and I just went on. Will somebody please help me plan a trip where RAIN is not involved???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come back Lara, the sun is out, the sky is blue, the temp is warm and we love you.

Kurt & Jesse said...

Those are some awesome braces I have! What a hot sister in law :)

Lara Phister said...

Whatever! You can't even see the braces in your picture...I edited them out...NOT!

Fun Pictures