Did you know that both of my kids could name every NFL team just by the symbol they have on their helmets? I doubt any other 3 or 5 year old could do that. They can only do this because their Dad watches football whenever it's on. At the begining of the season the kids were so excited for it to start, but for about a month they have been ready for it to be over. I think the only reason why they love it so much is because Mark does, plus he lets them wear his old pads!


3 comments:
They look so cute in Mark's big pads. I can't wait until they are big enough to play.
I know, I'm trying to do better at posting more often so there aren't a million things I want to say. I read about Mark's birthday. What a bummer day! But at least you guys got to spend the whole day together just the two of you:) I love babysitters! It was so good to see you at the family party, sorry we didn't stay long. Hopefully we can all get to together for something soon!
Fun times with cute boys! Football rocks....
Post a Comment