Feb 5, 2009

6 Years!!


I can't believe Kip is already 6! He adds so much to our family. Kip is a very sensitive and tender hearted boy, and wears his emotions on his sleeve. (poor kid!) He is reading already, and is learning so much each day. I'm always amazed at the things he remembers, and the funny things he says. Last night he said, "Mom, I sure hope these bananas don't get all rusted like the other ones did." It took me a second, but I finally figured out he meant "rotten". (he HATES when banana peels have brown on them, Mark and I love them like that!) I really love Kip, and I don't ever want him to grow up....

5 comments:

Bearden Family said...

Happy Birthday Kip! We love you!

jessi said...

How cute! your family is darling!!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the rusted bananas. Dallen likes pretzel sprouts. (brussles sprouts)

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Kip! You have the best boys.

Mike and Quel said...

Happy birthday Kip! Lara! You're kids are getting so big!

Fun Pictures