So this is just a ramble posts, so don't feel like you have to read!
I'm so excited to work in my newly finished office today! It is just a little room, but it will be warm...I've been FREEZING in the basement. Mark is great to have it done for me! I painted it light blue & green...it wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but still it is really cute. If you've seen my bedding, it is a lot like that....very "springy".
We had a fun, busy weekend. We helped Gaylene & Danny on their apartments, I feel bad we haven't been able to help them more, one night this week we might go over to help them...it is so close to being done. I can't imagine remodeling for 7 months!
After we got done at the apartment Friday night, Mark dropped me off at the Riverton Walmart to meet some of my friends for the Twilight release! It was so ghetto fun! There were seriously thousands of people there! (worse than the day after Thanksgiving) "Victoria" was there signing autographs! So much fun!!! I wish I was a teenager so I could get away with being more into it. Then I wouldn't feel so ghetto about it! Kip was so excited for me to get the movie...he has been so excited to see it. He loved it when he watched it!
On Saturday we went shooting (again). Of course we had a good time! We got the kid's gun out, and let them shoot it. Mark got them a little 22/410 shot gun a few weeks ago. It's the size of a little BB gun, so they can hold it themselves. The kids had fun with it...with Marks help of course!
And....I think I have Carpal tunnel. I was weeding one day, and after that I couldn't use my left hand at all. It hurt so bad!! What the heck...I'm only 28. What could I have done to cause it???
I'm not looking forward to the next few years with it. I can't do anything that requires squeezing, pulling, or strength....I'm pathetic....and I don't want to call the Dr. about it! Maybe it will just go away. (I know, probably not!)
I also got a new schedule for work! It will start the end of April and go through the middle of August! I have mixed feelings about it...I work Mon-Thurs. 3:30-8:30 at night, and Sundays from 3:30-7:30. Good news is A: I get to go to church! I've worked during church for a year now! B: I have Friday's and Saturdays off!! Bad news: I work almost every weeknight, which is hard because the kids have t-ball and Machine pitch games 3 nights a week, and Mark is playing Softball 1 night a week...(he usually plays 2, but has FINALLY figured out that it's just too hard on everybody else in the spring with all of our schedules) And, I go from working 4 days a week to working 5. Oh well, we'll get through it...we have for over a year now!
Well I just wanted to document some things that have been on my mind, and about the weekend. I don't keep a written journal...yet! My Visiting Teacher just gave me one to start, so I really want to do that! If you read along, thanks for reading!



5 comments:
That was a nice ramble. Your schedule sounds as hectic as mine, only now I'm going to miss church every Sunday for a while. Oh, BTW happy anniversary tomorrow.
I like the rambling posts. Sometimes they're my favorite.
I hope your new schedule works out for you. I bet you will love having the weekends off!
Good luck with your journal, that's great.(my blog is my journal...I'm so bad at writing things down)
Just thought I'd let you know that I read it all the way through. Sounds like all is well in the Phister household. Take care!
Just print your blog and glue it onto the pages of your journal!
Post a Comment