Apr 8, 2009

Magic on the Mountain

While Kip was off track we took the kids to Six Flags Magic Mountain. Sier said is really is called Magic on the Mountain. Kip LOVED it more than anything else. He's finally tall enough to go on a lot of BIG rides. By big, I really mean HUGE!! Roller Coasters going over 70 miles an hour, doing flips and spins, going through fire, shooting strait down to earth! HE LOVED IT!!! Sier's favorite place is still 7 Peaks. He would rather be there than anywhere, but he enjoyed the log rides, and the kid town. Siers favorite part was getting to meet the "real Batmam". He had to go back and ask him how he got there because he wanted to see the Batmobile. Batman thought that was hilarious. Sier also liked the log rides that you got wet on. We all got season passes to go back there...I can't wait to take Kip back! He still can't go on ALL the rides, but most of them.
Oh ya...we also went to a movie in Hollywood....NEVER AGAIN! We are so stupid!!! How did we know that it would be $50.00 for a matinee showing for 2 adults and 2 kids? I felt so violated...of course we didn't get drinks or popcorn to go with the movie...and Kip was dying with thirst! We are such mean parents.
We also got to take the kids to the ocean. They had so much fun doing that, the temperature outside was warm, but the water was still cold...but that didn't stop them! They played in the water with their clothes on, even though we had swimming suites in the car! They've decided that the ocean water is DISGUSTING. It would get on there lips, and they would try to lick it off.... gross. One time Sier was trying to wipe the taste of it off his tongue with his sea-salty hands...FUNNY. We can't waite to go next time. One time with just adults only hopefully...any takers???

6 comments:

jessi said...

We'll go!

PEASE said...

I love family trips, they are so much fun. I am glad that you all had such a great time.

Kim said...

We'll go too!!! Where are all your cute pics?

Lara Phister said...

Funny Kim!! I think I was in 1 picture... somebody has to take them :)

Xazmin said...

Sounds like you all had a blast. It was so fun catching up this afternoon! We shouldn't wait so long to see each other again!

Xazmin

Macdonalds said...

I want to go with you guys! That would be so fun. Andy is anxious for our boys to be tall enough( he still has a while). Let us know.

Fun Pictures