Jun 4, 2009

Cincinnati Reds

T-Ball is OVER!!!! Oh, so sad... I love watching my kids learn and participate in different activities. Mark is hanging up his hat in coaching T-Ball...a 4 year streak will get ya pretty worn out. I have to say, he has it down to a science though! Our team was BY FAR the most focused and organized team in the league this year, that's what 4 years of experience will do for you! Next year, it's off to bigger and better things (coach pitch).
Mark had his BFF cousin JR as his assistant coach since his daughter, Lauren, wanted to play. We had 3 girls on our team this year, and they were stinkin' cute. We were also lucky to have Conner, who is my cousins son, on our team as well! This year we had a fun team of kids...most of them knew each other and they all had a ton of fun together. Sier is so excited for Coach Pitch next year and loves Kip to pitch to him in the back yard.
So until next Spring...I can't wait....(for their hats to STOP pushing their ears down!)

3 comments:

jessi said...

How fun!!! Your boys are all so cute!

Kim said...

We will miss playing with you guys, it won't be the same with out you next year! Mark was a very good coach with a great side kick:)

Mike and Quel said...

Ha ha! I LOVE the bald tantrum! Perfect! What a mean mommy! And no worries, I'm too cheap to have someone cut Linc's hair too.

Fun Pictures