Aug 11, 2009
I LOVE YOU
sorry, i don't love you...i love diet pepsi with 2 squirts of cherry in it. everyday i have to have one. sometimes i have two. i crave the stuff. i get irritable if i don't have it. i can't even think about walking down those dreaded stairs to work without it in my hand. i love it on monday mornings, tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, a few of them on saturdays, and yes mark always goes to the gas station to buy me on on sundays. that's where i see one of my sister-in-laws the most, at the gas station. pepsi is my cocaine, but with 2 squirts of cherry it's my "personal brand of heroine" (hurry, name that movie). i have a problem. i could save $30.00 a month if i didn't have to have it. my grandma always told me with all the money i save from not drinking coffee, alcohol, or smoking cigarettes that i would be rich someday. too bad i love diet pepsi so much, so i'm only going to be half as rich. i don't like it out of the can so much. it has to be the fountain. so, now i'm off....to get my diet pepsi with 2 squirts of cherry. i need help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Pepsi to Lara is like a monster to CJ...
ha ha ha! We support his habit too...thx to Mark
It's TWILIGHT! And you DO need help. Just kidding. I've just never had an addiction to soda. Candy is my heroine. I LOVE it!
That tube is so fun, it is a crazy one but so fun. We would love doing a boating trip we are die hards. Now one of us just needs to get a boat.
Lara I feel the same way about Dr. Pepper but w/out the cherry!! I have to tell myself everyday NO you can not have that...look at the size of your butt!!!! I think we need rehab together!! heehee
Carbanation is great!! You could be addiciated to worst!!
It must be some other sister-in-law you see there the most becuase I never go get me a coke!!!! JK. Hey at least we get to see each other almost every other day!!!
I am a Dr Pepper freak!!Seriously when I found out I was pregnant with Sequoia I was up to about 5 a day! Sad! Mike and I decided no caffeine while pregnant or nursing (which is pretty much going to be the next ten years of my life at our rate!!) Selfish me... I was hoping Sequoia wouldn't latch on so I wouldn't have to breastfeed. Rude! But I really need my Dr Pepper!
Yippee Skippee... I have a new blog to stalk!!
Jadie
I wish I could tell Mark it's not worth it, but that's a lie. I love my little babies and all I want is more more more! Even the day after yuck. But it is a mutual decision and YOU'RE the one home with them! I hope someone has something going on soon so we can come out and visit!
He what is the sx of the baby?? abbey said she ran into you and you were finding out the next day. I can't wait to know. Who else in your fam is prego??
Post a Comment