Aug 6, 2009

Yuba

Over the 24 of July we went to Yuba for 4 days with some Family & Friends....and had a ton of fun! But, first of all guess what? I know, you'll never guess so I'll just tell you....I only water skied ONE time! Can you believe it? I don't know what it was, but I just wanted to be LAZY and let other people have a good time, and it was great. When we were getting ready to go, I was thinking that four days of Yuba would get BORING, but I was wrong! When we were getting ready to come home, I just wanted one more day. (probably my inner Psyche secretly wanting to ski.) Kip & Sier both had such a good time on the boat, and the LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Jamie & Steves new tube....I think everybody did. We didn't get Kip up on the ski's! I don't know if he'll ever want to. Last year he did it, but we forced him to...so this year I've just told myself that when he's ready he'll ask....well, I'm still waiting for him to ask! But progress is being made because he'll at least tube, and jump in the water from the boat. Mark also put together a couples horseshoe tournament. I don't know what he was thinking, because I've NEVER thrown a shoe in my life...which is surprising because Mark takes them every time we go camping or anywhere for that matter! Poor Mark, he really had to carry me the WHOLE time. We ended up in 3rd place, being beat out by Steven & Jamie (you guys suck). But Shelly & Mike beat everybody (Losers). Ya'll just wait, I'm practicing and I'll be back next year maybe get a ringer!

Kurt, Steve, Jamie, Lara, Kim

Mark & JR...probably talking softball


Steve's too sexy for a shirt

Kurt & JR! Don't ask me who's who!

JR & Kurt need to take lessons form these
little studs. Kip, Coltin, & Conner
Coltin is the best skier in the world!

Sier

Kaitlynn & the boys

No comments:

Fun Pictures