Kip is in PeeWee's this year...that means kid pitch! He is really enjoying it, and is on the brink of actually being good at it....you know what I'm talking about...the stage of awkardness that looks like if just one thing "clicked" then you would get it? He really likes it, and his coaches, and his team!
They both play 2 games a week, and Mark is playing his softball once a week. By some MIRACLE none of Marks games or the kids games overlap this year! I have some pictures from their opening games that I can post later...I'm posting this from my work computer, so I can't do it yet. Until next time!



3 comments:
fun!
Oh my GOSH!!!!!! It has been almost 1 year since you have updated! Are you like busy or something? Ha Ha!
Ok Ok it's been a year since your last post... Your kids are going to be starting baseball again soon and.... WHERE IS BABY KOY ;) lol I never post either, but we both really should cause I love reading up on your life!!!!
Post a Comment