Jul 27, 2011

School!

BOTH Kip and Sier are in school ALL DAY now.  I definitely am having Sier withdrawals.  This morning I even thought to myself that I would get a job so Koy could be in daycare because he's just so busy, and Sier helps me out so much with him! Seriously, the Beast is everywhere.  I don't think that will fly very well with Mark, plus he'd just turn into a bigger Beast.  ANYWAY....Kip and Sier are both very excited to start the school year, they are excited for new teachers, new friends, and a new track (A).  Kip has a new teacher, Mrs. Ton-Nu. It's here first year teaching and she's originally from Vietnam, so she's so short and cute...Kip is only a few inches shorter than her! So funny.  Sier has Mrs. Mann, I don't know very much about her, but have heard she is great, so Yippee!

Kip & Koy inside Kips class room.

Sier waiting to go inside!

Kip and his cute friend Parker


Sier and his cousin Konnor.

Since Sier's in first grade he started a day later than Kip did.  Sier was so excited he was up and dressed before his alarm went off. He came in my room and woke me up at 7:10 because he couldn't get the toothpaste lid off...and his shirt was on backwards. I hope he stays this excited for at least a week ;)


No comments:

Fun Pictures