You know those people who you meet, and you really LOVE & get along with instantly?!? Well, this totally cute chic that I met on Siers T-ball team is one of those people. She has made cold baseball & football games so much fun! And guess what...she's like UBER talented in graphic design. She made my Christmas cards for me last year and did an amazing job. (and I use the word "amazing" very sparingly, since I totally think it's so over-used) Her website has the cutest designs on it from business cards, birthday cards, "let's play" cards...you name it, she can do it! She's giving away $25.00 worth of her work & I REALLY REALLY want to win it because I have a super cute idea brewing in my brain for a design I want her to make JUST FOR ME! Check her out, she's fabulous.
Maganda Studios: Giveaway!!: I want to thank you all for your business and support last year. I am excited to giveaway a $25 gift certificate to my site as a thank you!...



No comments:
Post a Comment