Feb 13, 2012
The Loser!
I lost! Mark totally beat me ;( AND.... I even cried about it. I tried so hard to win...I've been winning this whole time. But then he beat me on the last afternoon. Yep, the last afternoon! I was beating him yesterday morning, but then he ran 7 miles and came in from behind to take the $$$. I hate him, seriously I do! He beats me at everything. But Mark looks amazing...he lost 36 pounds! yippee!! He weighed more when he graduated high school. And he's starting to look like he has muscles (I like that!). I lost 20 pounds, and look like I could gain a few! lol....but I told him I would go anorexic to beat him- and it nearly came down to that. His parents and Jesse did really good to! I'm so proud of everybody who worked their butts of on this- now hopefully we can all maintain for a while longer. (I think we need to bet on that too!) And I'm serious when I said I cried...I really thought I could be him. He'll never let me have my glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Huh, and you call ME competetive!
Post a Comment