Jun 30, 2008

22 reasons everybody should wish Jesse a Happy Birthday!!!!




Happy Birthday Jesse! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and give you a shout-out on your big day. I hope you got to sit in whatever chair you wanted to at work today! Here are 22 reasons why I love you to pieces.

1. It's her 22nd birthday!!
2. She's always fun to talk too.
3. She got kicked out of beautician school!
4. She puts up with Kurts crap.
5. She gives Kurt a lot of crap to put up with.
6. She's always trying to convince my kids that she's their favorite aunt.
7. She really is my kids favorite aunt, and Jamie is their favorite cousin.
8. She watched my kids for a whole weekend when we went out of town.
9. She likes to scrapbook.
10. She can feel comfortable in the skimpiest clothes better than anybody I know!!!
11. She buys me cute things from Buckle :)
12. She let us all go Hawaii for her wedding.
13. She worked in Key West for a Spring, and Kurt thought he was going to die without her.
14. She can understand every body's points of views.
15. She is totally honest.
16. She likes to sit on a boat.
17. She had a pink four wheeler.
18. She is VERY forgiving.
19. She knows how to party and have fun.
20. She use to sing at Riverton Town Days!!
21. She has no problem admitting that Kurt is a better housekeeper than her :)
22. She has pink hair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Thanks for being so mean even though you were trying to be funny!! I didn't realize i wore such skippy stuff. But thanks!!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Happy Birthday Jess, I think you are awesome. We hope you had a great day. Lara, You are lucky to have such a fun little sister-in-law!

Fun Pictures