Jun 19, 2008

Talk Derby To Me!!



On Saturday night the boys and I went to the Riverton Derby. Mark had to work, so we missed him...but we had fun. Before we went to the Demolition Derby we went to eat at Kips favorite resteraunt.....Golden Tree......he loves their ham fried rice and egg roles. After that it was off to the Demolition Derby were we met up with my brother Craig & his family. Craig has boys that are the same ages as my kids...plus a few more!! His oldest, Makade, was having his birthday that day, six years old! I can't believe it, man time flies by fast. All of the boys LOVED the Derby- All of the old beat up cars, smoke, flat tire, long hair, big belly's...they loved everything about it. The sad thing is I think all of the adults got just as much enjoyment out of it as the kids.

3 comments:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

I love the Derby!! I'm glad you had lots of fun! Thank you for your comment! We can do your photos anytime. Just let me know what's convenient for you!

Mel & Annette said...

Hey,cool. I wouldn't have known that you had a blog if you hadn't have commented on C.J. and Jennilyns. You have really cute pictures posted. I'm going to add you to my favorites.

Mike and Quel said...

Those boys are getting so big! I'm excited to see you soon. We are coming to Danny's for the 4th next month. I can't wait! Love ya!

Fun Pictures