Jun 16, 2008

What the Heck???


Sier's favorite saying is "What the heck?" He says it at total random times, when you tell him he can't have any more Pepsi, when he can't find where Kip is, when he needs to go to the bathroom. It didn't start very long ago.... it was when I walked into the room and saw him biting his toenail and what did I say to him? Yep, "What the heck are you doing?" I guess when you have only one hand that works like you'd like it too, your mouth just automatically substitutes for the other! Sier really is the cutest kid in the world, with such a great personality, he is constantly making me laugh. I love you Sier:)

1 comment:

The Gatherum Family said...

He IS adorable. That is SO funny! What days work for you to go to the splash park or the park or something? My kids want to play with your boys. Let me know.

Fun Pictures