...here are the instructions if you would like to play.
1. Leave a memory that you and I had together as a comment on my blog . It doesn't matter if you know me well or not so well, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and people will leave a memory about you. It's a fun way to get to know each other better. If you leave a memory about me I'll assume you are playing and I'll go to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog I'll leave my memory of you in my comments on my blog.



3 comments:
hahahaha, Lara, your memory on my post is probably the EXACT one I'd post on mine! I also will remember our good ol' t-ball, baseball season, (though I am sure we have lot's more of those in the years to come) and how easy you are to talk to and about what a nice person you are. I too am glad that we got Kip and Gage together and now they are buddies...sure beats enemies ;)
sorry, meant to say, that it is the same memory I'd post on YOURS...sorry, it's 3AM!!!
Okay for some reason when I am thinking of a memory of you I keep thinking of the night that you and Bree got your hair cut and then we went to Smith's (probalby for ice cream) and you and Bree said that I was the ugly duckling and I even had the waddle. I'm pretty sure we ended up at Walmart late that night as well. Those were fun times.
Post a Comment