When we were little the cool thing was the Riverton Pool, and Marv Jensen. Now we have splash parks and skate parks.
My kids LOVE the skate park. Yesterday Beckie, Jera, Cami and I decided to take the kids there. I had Braxton, Rhyen & Presley with me, so thanks to everybody who helped with them. It was a lot of fun to watch all the amazing things that the older kids can do....I don't know what I'll do when I see my kids trying some of those things- ahhh!
Next time it's off to the skate park in Park City...It looks amazing, and Kip talks about it everyday. Thank the Lord for Helmets!



2 comments:
Amen, to helmets. Aren't you glad you have one again!
I love the splash parks they have here! For a small town, I think they have quite a bit for little kids to do. I love it. Of course Linc is too young to do any of it; we just go for Mommy:) I'm so a home body, but I need to get out and do things these days or I'm going to go crazy with Mike gone so much! Love ya!
Post a Comment