Today is my niece Alex's 3rd birthday! There are so many reasons why I love her!
She wakes up with her shoes ON.
She can paint her own toe nails.
She's the only person who LOVES my car!
She opens my car door for me everytime I'm going to leave her house.
She loves the color pink.
When she's in trouble, she pretends like she's asleep.
She is very shy, but once she lets you in she is your best friend.
She loves to get her hair done.
She's the youngest girl I know who's had extensions. (okay, only 3 of them because they were pink.)
Happy Birthday Alex- We love you.



1 comment:
Yea Kip! Hope he loves school! Wow, nice for you to have one left in the house during the day! Man and you guys have so many birthdays going on! I love that you keep track and remember.
Post a Comment