2. What kind of car did you drive? My first was a Ford Taurus...but most people remember my black Sentra we called "Yolanda"
3. What was my most embarrassing moment in High School? I don't remember ever being embarrassed!
4. Where you a party animal? No, but there was always somewhere to go and something to do.
5. Where you considered a flirt? Some people think so, I think some of my friends nominated me for "biggest flirt", so I guess I was.
6. Where you in band, orchestra, or choir? Yes, I was in Dorkestra.
7. Where you a nerd? Probably
8. Where you on any varsity teams? Nope
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Most of it...Binghams sons and daughters, like the mighty waters roll along to victory.......I could keep going
11. Who were your favorite teachers? hmmm...Cindy Petty
12. Where did you sit during lunch? At a table!
13. School Mascot? Melvin the Miner
14. Did you go to Homecoming, and with who? Yes, all three years, but I don't remember with who on any of them...If I got my pictures out I could tell you, and have a good laugh!
15. If you could go back, would you do it again? Who wouldn't???
16. What do you remember most about graduation? It was long & at UVSC ( now UVU). My boyfriend came with us.
17. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Shopping with friends for our graduation outfits! It was a rainy day :(
18. Where you in any clubs? No, but I would be if I were to do it again!
19. Who was your prom date? Matt Higbee
20. Have you gained some weight since then? YES! But fortunately it's gone now!
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? It depends, but I would like too.
22. Looking back, what advise would you give yourself? That you only have one chance to do it- so do it good!
Thanks Jeri for the tag...Now I tag....Annette, Jesse, Joni, Sara, & Jera....Make them good!



1 comment:
Seriously, I can't believe you still know the fight song, you're funny!
Post a Comment