
I LOVE FRENCH FRIES. It doesn't matter where they are from, I love them. I think they taste their best when they room temperature, with just a LITTLE bit of salt on them. This is what Kip said to me after I had finished mine, and was moving on to eat Siers..."Mom, maybe you wouldn't be getting fat again if you wouldn't eat all those fries." HMMMM....he has a point doesn't he?? He also said "It's a good thing I don't like french fries, or I would would be getting fat too." Now, most of you might think that it's NOT a good thing for a 5 year old to say things like that, but I have to disagree; without him saying that I definitely would have eaten ALL of the fries, and that my friends would have been bad. And it is a good thing he doesn't like french fries because then he would have the same problem as I do!! Just to let you know, my kids don't think about there weight...they are very aware of what food does to your body though, since they know that I watch what I eat, and I let them know what is good and isn't good for your body....not once have I told them if they "eat that they will get fat", I tell them "It's not good for your body." So, maybe I should cut down on all the fries and maybe I can loose the 7 pounds I've picked up over the summer!



2 comments:
Screw the french fries, the only thing worth gaining 7 lbs. for is chocolate ice cream. I know how you feel though.
If you've gained 7#; I sure don't know where you've put them. I'd have to disagree with Jeri. For me it's chocolate chip cookie dough!
Post a Comment