Sep 9, 2008

How many shirts do you have hanging in your closets??



Last week I dug out all of the kid's old clothes to go through them, and to find some fall clothes for Sier....well, now he has 63 shirts that fit him!!! I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I thought it was kinda funny. Kip is a little sad, because he only has 42 shirts hanging in his closet. Now before you all start thinking that I'm a clothes whore, those numbers are including tank tops, t-shirts, long sleeves, sweaters, sweatshirts, and church shirts...so a lot of them will be out of there closets in a few weeks when the weather turns cold. The really sad thing is that when kip was wearing those clothes it was right after he turned 2...Sier is 3 1/2! What a little guy.

Just thought I would share this all with you, I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I think it's funny! (and a little pathetic) So, how many shirts do you have hanging in your closets???

4 comments:

Becca said...

You are too funny! Just out of curiosity I decided to count Tom's shirts hanging in his closet. Here are the results:
85 shirts - that includes work shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, dress shirts and jerseys
4 coats
1 pair of black courdoroy pants
and
1 pair of black vinyl pants(they haven't been worn in years since there was dust where they fold over the hanger).
I alwasy give Tom a hard time about getting rid of some of them because I think he has too many. T-shirts are his favorite thing to collect and are his favorite souvenirs where ever we go.

Bearden Family said...

How funny! Okay, so I had to go and count my own after reading this and I was amazed at the number. The most amazing thing is how many I have, which I am not going to leave the number, yet I still have nothing to wear.....

Mel & Annette said...

Well considering that I have to put all of my winter clothes away in tubs each spring, and put away the summer clothes away each fall, I don't have a clue how many I have. I would kill for more closet space xoxoxo

The Edwards Family said...

Seriously, though can you ever have enough clothes? I say NO!

Fun Pictures