It's preschool time!! Sier's first day of "real" preschool was today! Kip calls it his "real" preschool, because he was in a little preschool program which was ran through the Early Intervention progam that he was involved in, but the smarty pants tested out of it when he was 3.
He was so excited when he woke up this morning. I told him that he was going to school today and he said "I know Mom, I'm smart now and I know that"! What a little sucker- he's smart now? I don't know where that came from!
I know Sier will do great, have lots of friends, and give Ms. Amy a run for her money! He is quite a little shit sometimes, but hey... when you're cute and funny-use it to your advantage! I love you Sier...good luck!



1 comment:
Wow that went by fast. Thats great I hope he liked preschool. By the way Lara I love how you changed your blog, it looks great.
Post a Comment