Happy Birthday Kayden!! I can't believe that you are already 8 years old. What a great age to be....old enough to get Baptised, mow the lawn, be in second grade, become a cub scout, get your four wheeler licence. Just a few things about Kayden that I love....He lets me call him Jose....He loves Sier and gives him piggy-back rides everywhere....he has beautiful eyes....he is the oldest nephew I have. Happy birthday Kayden, we love you!!



1 comment:
Hi Lara,
I love to look at your blog. It is always so cute. I can't believe your boys are getting so big. I miss you every time your sisters come swimming. We really should get together, I feel like I could learn alot from you. It is not an easy thing hearing comments about McCoy and I know that you have been there. Also I feel like I could learn alot about a healthy life style from you. You look so great in all of your pictures, one day I will be in a photo again. Anyway I love your blog and I hope to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment