Nov 22, 2008

Bust my headboard

All I have to say is this..... Edward Cullen can BUST my headboard, BITE my pillow, and BRUISE my body ANY DAY. 'nuf said.

6 comments:

KIM D said...

ha ha ha! i am still sporting that shirt AND re-reading the books. Chris wants to know if he needs to start sporting "fangs".

Sarah said...

That's my girl!!!

PEASE said...

I love your family pictures they look so great, you have such a sweet family. It sounds like you and your boys have such a good time.

Mel & Annette said...

As long as he gets rid of the red lipstick.....gag!

Annie said...

Lara... I love your blog... I met your cute little sis in Wendover. I may have been a bad example. Sorry ;-)

Brooke said...

Just so you know...I don't think your blog list will tell you when I've updated now that I've gone private. I think it will be stuck on the one just before we went private.

Fun Pictures