Nov 30, 2008

Christmas Trees

Mark driving the Ranger...Thanks for buying it Dad & Craig!

Kim, Shelli, & Lauren
Our Tree! (it tooks us FOREVER to find
just the right one.)
Sier kept triping over the branches. He got so mad
when I took this picture!



Cutting down Christmas Tree's in one tradition that I don't want to give up. It is so much fun to go with all of the Rentmeister family to get them. All of Marks Cousins, Aunts, and Uncles try to go....it's not very often that everybody doesn't show up. Thanks to everybody who works so hard to put it together!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

We've never had a real tree. Is that so strange? I think my family had ONE real one growing up. That's it. Congrats on finding just the right one.

Mel & Annette said...

I always love cutting them down, too. We bought a new fake one this year, though, and I guess Christmas will be just as merry! xoxox

The Edwards Family said...

We have always talked about getting a permit and cutting our own, but we never have I guess we're all talk. Its good to see you guys do it the OLD-FASHIONED way (the way it should be done!)

Fun Pictures