////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Every year we try to take the kids to see Santa arrive at the Riverton City Hall on a fire engine. We wait in the cold for over an hour to be one of the first in line. We play with cousins, and sing songs while we wait. When the kids see the fire engine coming down the street it is amazing to watch all of their faces. We get to sit on Santa's lap and Mrs. Claus gives the kids a fun treat. After we see Santa we go get some crafts to make, decorate a sugar cookie, eat scones & hot chocolate, and go for a hayride. The kids have such a fun time going with cousins, and running into friends they know from school, church, or the neighborhood. Somehow Craig figured out how to but in line without being rude...I don't know how that happens, but he had everybody hot chocolate and donuts before I walked to the end of the line to wait my turn! I hope we can all still believe in the Magic of Christmas, no matter what age we are.
Sier & Mark; Sier just spotted Santa
Cousins...all boys!
Sier
Kip
Aunt Jera helping Sier frost His cookie.
Kip did his all by himself!
Me, Mark Kip & Sier



7 comments:
You guys are such a cute little family. I love looking at all of your picutres. We miss you guys.
I think I believed in Santa until I was....really old! I was 12. But I LOVED believing in him. Thinking there was just this kind old man with a jolly laugh, kind smile, and TONS of toys. Nothin' wrong with believing in magic. I love that Sier invited Santa to his birthday party. That's awesome!
I had Linc sit on Santa's lap. Nope! Doesn't like him! I'm excited for my kids to be older and do all the fun Christmas things. I get to be lazy this one:) Oh and I love your fam pictures!
What a fun, crazy night that was. We need to always do it. The kids LOVE it....
That's so exciting! You make me want kids!
Yes we are coming and I'm so excited! And she just told me last week so don't feel too bad!:)
I needed this little reminder this year, I have been such a Bah-Humbug and I love Christmas. It is such a special time of year. I have had a hard time getting into the spirit of things, and you have helped me.... Your little guys are so cute! I miss your family.... And, Sier did have the best Santa there too! We love that santa!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!
Post a Comment