Feb 18, 2009

Take Spanish!

This is funny stuff. My Mother-in-Law works at South Jordan Middle School, and was telling us this story the other day.
Last week was Foreign Language week at school. The 6th graders were registering for 7th grade, so they were promoting the different language classes to get more people to sign up. So...The teachers had students make posters to hang all over to school to get the kids interested and excited to learn a different language. (This is were it gets good.) Some of the students made posters that said "Learn Spanish, then you can work at McDonalds". I'm sorry, but I busted out laughing when I heard that. I'm SHOCKED that the teacher let them hang the posters, and what's more...the kids didn't have to take them down! Of course I think it's funny, but I don't think it right. OH, the world we leave in...I need my Diet Pepsi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny but true. I laughed when I read it. Adios Amigos

Brooke said...

My favorite part is the very end...when you need your Diet Pepsi! The rest is pretty funny too though.

jessi said...

That is way funny! I can't believe they put those up either!

Fun Pictures