KIP'S DONE WITH MACHINE-PITCH!!! He did so awesome, and it was a lot of fun to watch. After one of the games he asked me..."Mom, what was I for?" I had no idea what he was asking me! Then he started telling me that he hears his dad after he plays softball say he was "2 FOR 3" or "3 FOR 3"....then I got it! He did really well...some games he hit every time, and others he missed a few. There were 3 or 4 games in a row where he didn't miss the ball.
He had a great coach again! The same one that he's had since t-ball!! Thanks Cory for being such a good coach...and sorry for probably being the biggest pain-in-the-butt parents on the team. We can't wait for next year when Mark can help Cory coach them in REAL BASEBALL! I can't believe we're done with year 4 in Riverton baseball and Kip will have to try out next year!



3 comments:
How fun! He is so cute!
I miss hangin' at the baseball park! Those were the days.
Looks like you guys have a great time...and your boys love it!
He looks so cute in his uniform! I'm going to need help learning some of the sports terminology once my boys get into something.
Post a Comment