Aug 3, 2009
doughnuts & couch potatoes
Over the weekend Mark & I took the kids to hike up doughnut falls. It was so much fun to do it with them... other than they complained the whole walk up about it being so far. Man, I have a couple of couch potatoes for kids. The hike is really easy, even though the kids didn't watch where they walked so there were a few twisted ankles! None of us had been to doughnut falls before, so we weren't quite sure what to expect. When we saw it we were all amazed....so we had to hike up to the top of the falls where the water goes in the rock. The kids loved the "rock climbing" and did a great job. At first Kip was nervous to put his feet on rocks that might make them a little wet, but he loosened up after a little while. Next time, I have to wear real shoes...I wore flip-flops (because I always do). But I had intended on taking shoes and socks, but I had just painted my toenails and didn't want to ruin them! I can't wait to go in the spring when there's more water.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That looks so fun! Your family is adorable. I'm the same way with flip flops and fresh painted toes!
Haha great title. I thought I was going to see you all sitting on the couch eating doughnuts!
Post a Comment