Feb 10, 2010

Christmas Tree-Hunt 2009

We found a great tree this year! The weather was warm and perfect!!! No mud, No rain, No snow. I have to say I do like it when there is a little snow out there, because the kids have so much fun sledding up and down the dirt road. We were late meeting everybody down there because I had to finish some training classes for work...crappy!!! ....But that's a whole other story. But of course, even though we were a few hours late, we still beat Keith & Laura...No surprise on that one though! Instead of eating soup after, we all hung out around a camp fire...I think I liked that a little better, the kids were able to just do whatever they wanted and had fun playing with each other.
Sier whining about something...what's new?
Kip Peeing...he always has to go when we're in nature
Cutting down the tree
Our tree!

No comments:

Fun Pictures