Christmas was a little uncertain this year. Mark hadn't been been working that much, so I'm not going to beat around the bush...I didn't think we could really pull one of this year...BUT he ended up with a side job, and it was FANTASTIC! Every December we are so blessed, because he has had one every year since we've had kids...at times we're lucky he can do things on the side, because that is seriously how we survived the last 6 months of 2009! All Sier wanted was a Wii...everybody has one but us! I've been trying to talk Mark into one ever since they came out! But he finally got a chance to play one and figured out how much fun they are, so of course we were on the KSL hunt for one! Oh how I love KSL! All Kip wanted was a dam puppy...luckily we talked him out of it pretty easily...our yard isn't all the way fenced in, and we wouldn't want him getting out....it's hard to have a puppy right before a baby is coming because the dog won't like the baby once it gets here...We have a great kid to agree with us...but we aren't off the hook yet, once this baby comes he thinks we're getting a dog! He agreed on a remote helicopter...fantastic! (that was purchased on Christmas Eve!)
Needless to say, we got the Wii! And the helicopter (which NONE of us can work!) Christmas was great. I'm glad the kids are finally understanding the true meaning of Christmas, and the spirit it brings into our home over the Holiday season. I love my family!
Needless to say, we got the Wii! And the helicopter (which NONE of us can work!) Christmas was great. I'm glad the kids are finally understanding the true meaning of Christmas, and the spirit it brings into our home over the Holiday season. I love my family!
PS...Mark loves inviting friends over to play the Wii just as much as the kids do!
Look at all those presents!
Mark, Kip, Sier
Sier loves the Cowboys! (just like his dad)
Kip loves the Bears because of Walter Payton...I know, he really know who he is!



No comments:
Post a Comment