Feb 14, 2010

Really? Yes, really.




Sometimes we live in a hole under a rock. By this I mean....we FINALLY saw AVATAR yesterday! It really was good, and both Mark and I would pay to go see it again. If you haven't seen it I would STRONGLY recommend seeing it in IMAX 3-D...and call me to go with you! Judge all you want but we even took our kids...and they LOVED it also. They can't wait for it to come out on video so they can see it!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

We haven't seen it. You're not the only one living under a rock. We still haven't even seen New Moon. That's how stuck we are under our rock. It's kind of sad but what can I say? Oh, we need help deciding the name of our baby. Go to my blog and vote...please!!

Mike and Quel said...

You are alive! I'm so happy to see so many pictures! You guys are such a pretty family:) I hope all is well with the baby.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys are doing good!I saw your boys the other day and they have grown so much! and they are so cute! I feel the same about the hole rock thing. I think it is because of winter and more! hopefully it will change when weather is much warmer!

Fun Pictures