Both of the boys had birthdays in February! Wow....Kip turned 7 and Sier turned 5. When Kip was born I would always wonder to myself "I wonder what my life is going to be like when he's five years old." Now Sier is 5...What the crap???....and I'll have another little one in just a few months! AHHH....what am I doing? We let them choose what or where they wanted to go to dinner for their birthdays. Kip chose 50 chicken nuggets from McDonalds (and he was sick on his birthday, no fun) Sier chose Tepinyaki...with NO help from me. We didn't have any friends parties for them this year, and it was SO NICE NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT! I really am going to try for that next year to, but I don't think they'll let me get away with it again.
Kip got Marks old pellet gun for his birthday, and was so excited! He thinks it's so awesome because it was his dads. He also wanted a chess set so dang bad...(I know Nerd!) Mark doesn't know how to play chess very well, and I have no idea how to play. Apparently he knows though! One of our friends comes over to play with him, so he's learning.
Kip got Marks old pellet gun for his birthday, and was so excited! He thinks it's so awesome because it was his dads. He also wanted a chess set so dang bad...(I know Nerd!) Mark doesn't know how to play chess very well, and I have no idea how to play. Apparently he knows though! One of our friends comes over to play with him, so he's learning.
Sier wanted more of his "star wars collection". He loves those things. They are little star wars guys that are short and squatty...and he has almost all of them! He carry's them everywhere, and almost always has one in his pocket. Kip got him some little batman guys also, and wrapped it in Barbie wrapping paper. Sier was so mad at him! He didn't even want to open his present.
7 reasons why I love Kip
1. his blue eyes
2. his soft heart
3. his desire to please
4. his awesome trampoline tricks!
5. his desire to learn
6. his humor
7. he loves me no matter what I do!
5 reasons why I love Sier
1. his big green eyes
2. his determination to do anything his brother does
3. his sense of humor!
4. his joy of just being alive
4. his joy of just being alive
5. his love for his DAD (I fall into a DISTANT 2nd in that category!)
I love my kids!



1 comment:
That's awesome that Kip wants to play chess. That is one of Coltin's favorite games. I know how to play, but I don't know the strategys. Once Coltin won me in 5 moves. I said how the heck did you learn to play so well. He said Curtis showed him the 5 move trick. I can't believe that he remembered it though. So Kip will have to come over sometime and him and Colt can play!
Post a Comment