Mar 25, 2010

I want!

I want....the windows to all wash themselves & the screens to spray themselves off. I want a Shark Steam Mop so I don't have to mop my floors on my hands and knees anymore. (don't come over right now, our kitchen floor is pretty gross. I keep telling myself that if it gets bad enough Mark will just break down and buy me one!) I want the rose bushes to prune and move themselves to where I really want them. I want the trees to bloom and bud. I want our doors painted! I want the 15 yards of concrete that we need to pour RIGHT NOW! I want Kip to learn to hold still so I don't have to take him to have tests for ADD...seriously he can't hold still and pay attention for any length of time, and it's become a huge problem at school and practices. I want a bigger tax refund. I want to crave food that's good for me instead of chocolate cinnamon bears, twix, and french fries. I want to go on Vacation! I want my face to stop breaking out!!! I want a new dishwasher...even a KSL dishwasher. I want, I want, I want!!! I better get busy.

3 comments:

Bearden Family said...

That is great:) I have the shark steam mop, so you can borrow it. It is great! Hang in there....

The Edwards Family said...

Rough Day?

Mike and Quel said...

I'm sorry:( When I start thinking of the things I would like to have, the list never stops, so I don't even start! Neverending. So I see "him" referring to baby?? Did you find out or is it just him for now??:)

Fun Pictures