Mar 18, 2009

Shoot!

A few weeks ago we went shooting with some family and friends. It was a great time....I even hit a few "clay pheasants". It really got Mark into having Gun Fever, whatever that means...I think it means he needs some new guns- he looks at them for hours everyday on KSL. I couldn't believe how much garbage was out there. We went on the west side of Utah Lake, along with everybody else in the 801 and 435 area codes. Do people just not know how to clean up after themselves or what?!?! My Gosh, don't you think that most people who shoot guns were PROBABLY Boy Scouts, and don't you think they learn about LEAVING a place CLEANER than they found it? Apparently not because there were shot-gun shells, Beer bottles & cans, and just plain old garbage everywhere. I was shocked. Next time I'm taking my big box of garbage bags and handing them out to everybody I see.....(okay probably not because I'm not their mother.)



Shooting Clay Pigeons

Jessi, Kevin, Hunter, Carter

Jamie

Smoochy brothers

Kip & Sier

No comments:

Fun Pictures