Mar 18, 2009

SIERS BIRTHDAY



Sier turned 4 on February 26. I can't believe the little guy is 4!! He was so stinkin' excited for his birthday...I think he was really more excited to eat at Golden Tree (he LOVES their rice, chicken, and red sauce) He had to have Grandma & Grandpa Joe, and his favorite Uncle Steve (who is really Marks cousin) and his wife Jamie come with us. He forgot all about Santa Claus this year! All he wanted for his birthday was a wallet that would fit in his pocket...but of course I couldn't find one anywhere. (it's one of those things when you need it, you can't find it.) So he got a Nintendo DS instead...I know...SPOILED. And I said "I will never get my 4 year old his own DS." Yes, my words are tasting good. Sier didn't get a friend birthday party this year...having 2 birthdays in February is a little draining...so we've decided the "every-other-year" works just great! He was spoiled rotten from everybody!!! He got "Batmam" everything...pajamas (that he didn't take of for 5 days strait), masks, costumes...and of course a red lightsaber so he could be Darth Vader. Man, I sure do love that Kid! (And so does everybody else.)

1 comment:

Becca said...

All of our birthdays are in the span of two months with Lyndsie and Nikis just over one month apart. Last year I decided the same thing, friend partys every other year. It worked out nice this year. Lyndsie had her first friend party and then I didn't have to worry about planning one for Niki. Your boys are so cute and I can't believe how fast they are growing up either. I'm glad they both had fun birthdays.

Fun Pictures