That was pretty funny... Yes, I am working at the Kohl's by your parents. Jeri told me you said JetBlue was hiring but everytime I went on their website it only shows Bilingual Reservations Crew (Yeah I don't speak any other language) I don't know if I can take on another part-time job (I will soon have 3) but the info would be nice. Thanks for looking out for me :) I hope you guys are well.
3 comments:
This is so dang funny!!! I love it.
that is funny!
That was pretty funny...
Yes, I am working at the Kohl's by your parents. Jeri told me you said JetBlue was hiring but everytime I went on their website it only shows Bilingual Reservations Crew (Yeah I don't speak any other language) I don't know if I can take on another part-time job (I will soon have 3) but the info would be nice. Thanks for looking out for me :) I hope you guys are well.
Post a Comment