Jul 24, 2011

I'm Back!

So many people have told me that I need to update! And, honestly....I agree.  I LOVE reading everyone's blogs still.  I think Face Space has taken over a lot of people, and we just aren't blogging like we use to.  So I've been thinking- how in the heck to I catch UP or should I just start up with where we are NOW?  Well, I think the best answer is to just start out with where we are NOW!  But....to catch you up to speed here's what we've been doing the past year:
We've been chasing after this little BEAST for a year now!  And let me just tell you BEAST describes him to a "T".  But really, this is Koy- he was born July 1st, 2010.  I never thought that just ONE person could bond a family together like he has.  Kip and Sier absolutely adore him and have though he was the greatest thing ever from the second they met him...(who am I kidding, they loved him way before he was ever born!). He looks just like a miniature of the other two. And that's what Kip calls him...his "miniature".  He was NEVER a baby, he hated to be wrapped up tight, hated binki's, hated warm bottles.  BUT he was my easiest baby- Until he turned about 4 months old and decided to start rolling everywhere, the then walking at 9 1/2 months...and that's with me holding him back as best I could! He really is everywhere- I'm exhausted by the end of the day. BUT he's so funny, sweet, and cute.  He loves EVERYBODY, blows everybody kisses, yells "HEY"! to total random people who he wants to see.  He loves playing on the swing set, jumping, riding his little push four wheeler, looking at airplanes, and most of all playing where and with what he's not suppose to.  (How do you discipline a 13 month old?)
There you have it, that's what we've been doing the past 13 months.  I have other stuff to blog about, so hopefully you'll all check back every few days to see what we've been up to, and maybe even be inspired on updating YOUR OWN BLOGS!!!! You ALL are a bunch of slackers! hahaha

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay! You finally updated! And I just have to say that I am NOT a slacker... Going strong on mine, thank you.

Can't wait to see more pictures.

Becca said...

Love his blue eyes! I updated my blog the same time you did. Guess we were thinking the same thing. LOL! We didn't make it to the reunion so hope to see you at a family function soon.

Fun Pictures